Friday, April 2, 2010

a peek-a-boo bunny = ready for easter!!

Last night I worked on my other sweet little girlie's apron!! Rita was so sweet and drew up the cutest little bunny playing peek-a-boo for me. I love how the cute dresses look together, and I got them done just in time {always working till the last minute! :) } for them to wear them tomorrow for an Easter get together at my sister in law, Tasha's! Tasha's sweet little Ava will have a matching dress too, and we didn't even plan it! How fun!!

Such a sweet little bunny!!

Already for tomorrow!! :)



Hope everyone has a Hoppy Easter!! :)

12 comments:

  1. you are such a talented seamstress...these are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous! May I ask about your "keep calm and sew on" button? I would love to use it on my blog, if I can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the "keep calm and sew on" on Etsy. Here is a link~

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=43870504

    There are lots of pretty colors that come with the file. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. THANKS for the sweet comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Happy Easter to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those dresses are tooo darling... just sweeter than words!! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my heck.... how cute are those?? You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kerry, I have just finished shopping in your Etsy Shop ~ as Ocar Wilde said 'I can resist anything except temptation' therefore I thought it was pointless to fight it, LOL!!!! Fab fabrics thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!