Tuesday, June 7, 2011

nifty fiftys


This last week-end we had lots of fun in the sun with family!! We started it out with going to Port Townsend on Saturday and enjoyed the beach during the day and then ate dinner at a fun fifties diner called Nifty Fifty's! I think Tasha and I were in high heaven with all the fun retro decor in pink and aqua.

Tasha and I outside the diner with our cute postcards from Nifty Fiftys!

All the kiddos sitting on the swivel bar stools!!


Ava looks so cute! Isn't it adorable that she matches the diner in her sweet vintage dress and wearing pink and aqua!!

Ashton

The menu

I got the yummy nifty burger!!


On Sunday we enjoyed seeing more family and spending time at a park! The kiddos just love getting to play with all their cousins!! We had such a fabulous week-end!!

A mosaic of all the cute kiddos!


See ya soon!

12 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I love it when bloggers share bits of their lives and their favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'd love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It looks like a place I could visit...so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower. I love the pictures from the fifties diner. We have vintage 40 Ford pick up trucks and go to places like the diner in the trucks. Your blog is so much fun! Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I'm brand new, but I will be doing lots of fun projects and posts. I hope to see you there!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Wow what an amazing place i would be in heaven in there and wouldn't want to leave just soaking up the atmosphere and the decor. Every town should have one. Thanks for sharing that. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pics too! i like how you focused on the diner...it was really cool! cute mosaic of all the kiddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes!! I have even been to that diner in Pt. Townsend which is a cool place all by itself. Love the decor there and as i recall the food was pretty nifty too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! I would love to go there. Was the food as delicious as the decor? the children look like they're having fun too. It's like taking a trip to 'Pleasantsville' (have you seen that movie?) thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally wonderful fun looking place. I so want to go and see this quaint little town. Looked like you all had a great time!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh... look at ALL those kiddos! I would be in heaven and wouldn't know where to turn. Looks like you had a fun weekend ;) xo amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's a LOT of children! How do you ever manage to get anything done with 6 little ones? You must be wonderwoman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!